Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Looking for some career ideas...

Hey everyone,
As most of you know, i have been at the same job for ages and have kinda hated it for a few years now... Well, i am putting the word out there to see if anyone knows of positions currently available at their place of employment or anyone who works within the publishing industry. I am going to work on my CV over the next week and will make this available to anyone who is happy to pass this on for any position you think i would be good for... I will also post my skills etc on here as soon as i get the CV sorted so that if something does come up, my skills, experience etc will be here at the flick of a mouse... But thought i would just plant the seed until then... so that i am not far from your thoughts if something does come up!!! Ideally, I would love to get into the publishing industry as a proof reader/editor etc so if you know of anyone in that field, please let me know. Anything to do with the movie or music industry would be awesome too! I would also be interested in lots of other things so if you know of anything - i could well fit the job description anyway... So long as its not in the medical field, law or anything that requires full on training - of course.
Thanks anyway,
April. xxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so is that a no to medical receptionist proof reading my doctors letters!

6:27 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home