Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

So who's the anonymous commenter?

I absolutely love getting comments on my blog... In fact I really don't seem to get enough if the truth be known cos i love hearing from you all, however please remember if you do leave a comment (thankyou heaps) if you do and are not an existing blogger yourself and you don't use the option to put a name to the comment at the earliest stage, please don't forget to sign your comment... I currently don't know who wrote the one on the perfect man... Can whomever is responsible for this little oversight, please let me know!!!
thanks all.
x

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

... perhaps it wasn't an oversight? ...

11:49 pm

 
Blogger April in Wonderland said...

Really? So who should my perfect man be then?

9:54 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, that really is a tough question. How about Johnny Depp for starters ...

9:13 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home