Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Yum... Mexican!

It's Christmas Eve and as per every 24th December, I am off to dinner with Taryn tonight. I can't wait, I have been hanging for Mexican food for ages. I seem to have become a bit lax about my Culinary Delights Journey I had ambitions of pursuing this year, but I have tried several times to get to Soul Mama and The Spanish restaurant but things have not worked out. It's either been too hot or the person i've planned to go with has had to postpone for some reason or another... So don't think I have forgotten. I am also hoping to do Yum Cha with my dear friend Louise, while she is in Melbourne this time of year. Anyway, I haven't been out to dinner for ages so it's best that I get a bit of Mexican and Margarita time under my belt before I trek off into the culinary unknown... Right!? At least that's what i'm telling myself. He he he

Margarita anyone??? Yum!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't even be bothered reading the post on this one...all I have to say is "evil witch".
From YOU KNOW WHO

3:53 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, was it as good as you expected?? I was soooo full that I could hardly fit breakfast the next morning. Thanks far a great night! Taryn

7:09 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home