Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Friday, December 08, 2006

A little about me...

Today when I checked in on SuperRelish, which I do quite regularly, I discovered that I had been tagged!!! Now let me explain, its kinda one of those quiz type things that asks these random get to know you questionnaire thingys! So, not one to let a challenge go unanswered, here you go!

Things that Scare me:
Seriously: death. The kraft cheese factory going out of business.

Funny ha ha:
suddenly going deaf so I can't hear music, having no alchohol in the house and the world suddenly running out of great lasagne! (hey I think they may be serious answers too actually!)


People who make me laugh:

Jerry lewis and pretty much most of my friends!

I love:
Music, music, music! Motley Crue, Prince, my friends, great cheese, (basically any cheese) except that gross blue shit, lasagne, alcohol and you can never go past a great shag! ;-)

I hate:
People who take you for granted, treat you like shit or are not genuine. Not having any cheese in the house...

I don't understand:
Why people deny the powers of the lunar cycle...

Things on my desk:
beer (corona with lemon - YUM), camera, dictionary, thesaurus, Christmas cards waiting to be written, diary and some other shit...

What I'm doing right now:
listening to a marathon of Bon Jovi's full catalogue... Or what I have of it anyway, drinking a beer and trying to work out what I will make for dinner. Normally FnC's nite, but due to the McConville's stage debut tomorrow, its been rainchecked so i am at a loss!

Things I want to do before I die:
Learn to play an instrument, finish my book, learn French, eat some triple cream brie in France, make my own wine, fall in love again and learn to drive a manual car so i can someday drive a porsche!

Things I can do:
Write, cook lots of yummy stuff, mix a mean Pina Colada, sing & many more things!

Things I can't do:
Play the piano, pee standing up, drive a manual car, lift a fridge, connect dvd players!

I think you should listen to:
Music, music, music! Motley Crue, Metallica, The Cult, The Sweet, Skyhooks, Prince, Whitesnake, Gunners, Cinderella, Anything from the 80's and some of the 90's...

You should NEVER listen to:
Anything country and western, the gypsy kings, shania twain and that fucken kasey chambers who sounds like she is a strangled cat!

I'd like to learn:
To play an instrument, make wine, make cheese and the stuff mentioned before.

My Favorite foods:
Lasagne, anything italian really, mexican, indian, FnC's, pizza, cheese on toast.

Beverages I drink regularly:
Diet lemon cordial, milk, orange & mango juice, Riccadonna, Absolut vodka, muscat, banana liqueur, port, baileys and corona's.

Shows I watched as a kid:
Educating Marmalade, HR Puffinstuff, Humphrey, Inspector Gadget, The Smurfs, Chipmunks.

That is some stuff about me. Now who should I tag, to find out things about them? Hmmm, will have to think about that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OK, so you missed f&c's last week, you wanna f&c this week instead?

8:02 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home