Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Holiday

I love going to the movies and i especially like going with people who's company just makes the movie we are seeing so much better... In fact I wish I went to see more movies so whenever you have one you want to see, think of me! Anyway, I went to see The Holiday, with my good friend B, B after her middle name and also cos we both loved Buffy and 'B' is what faith called buffy during her time on the show, B really hates Cameron Diaz but it was my Birthday movie visit so it was my choice and i love her sooooooo she had to suck it up... Don't worry, she liked it too though!
Well, I have to say that it was a very entertaining movie, with a few very funny parts and a couple of things that you just did not see coming, but it was also kinda disappointing! I expected it to be a bit funnier, in fact a lot funnier and there were a couple of things about it that were actually a little annoying and somewhat distracting. So my recommendation: Feel good film but wait for video!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home