Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

And so this is Christmas...

And what have we done???
Got drunk, ate crab, potato salad and king prawns, got merry christmas kisses from cute granny's and family people, but not really from anyone that I would like to have snogged big time, got messages from people and messaged people back, some that I should have and some that I shouldn't have... (But they started it!!! I have witnesses dammit!) Presents were enjoyed, crabs were cracked open and the fam just went with the day. Alcoholic lubrication made my day all that more easier... Special thanks to Betty Nuggs for her words of inspiration and constant support in many areas, to my Grandma who is just the cutest and to the wonderful people at Giesen - The Brother Land winery for making it all good! I sincerely hope that everyone had a great day and are now ready for new years eve...

Merry Christmas everyone... No pics were taken so none will be posted.
MWAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home