Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Guess what...?

My iPod now has 1747 songs on it which it tells me equates to over 5 days of music listening time... And no matter how hard I try, by listening to it on my lunch breaks, while walking and sometimes just when i am in bed, i don't think i am ever going to be able to listen to all that is on there in one sitting... Oh and besides the songs already on there, i continue to add more and more and more every few days. Perhaps it is just the sheer lunacy of how much it can actually hold that drives me on or the fact that i own sooooooooooooooooo many CD's (plus some that don't even belong to me) that i just have given myself this dare (subconsciously) to see if i can actually fit them all on there! No matter, it's a great challenge either way. Will keep you posted as the tally progresses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home