Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Jaimee.

Little Jaimee, turned 9 years old today. She is the 1st daughter of Jenni, Mia's mum. Now I had a bit of a problem with being allowed to publish pics of Mia so I had to take them off (Mia is my niece for those who are not in the know) but I am sure that Jaimee will be thrilled to score a mention. We all went over there tonite to enjoy a BBQ dinner and some good fun. There was bubble blowing - thanks in part to Jodi who brought them for AJ's birthday party on Saturday (which i will report on once I get some pics from the lovely Miss Del) trampoline jumping, Barbie's, Freddo ice cream cake and lots of laughter. Kids are sooooo much fun! She's so lucky that she also gets to have a glamour party on saturday as well... I have been invited but not sure if I can make it yet but if I do, I am sure I will have heaps of groovy pics to post after that little event!

Happy Birthday, James! Lots of love, April. xxx



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home