Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Monday, September 11, 2006

Some pics are due soon...

I have had some requests for pics on my new home to be added and I promise that in the next week I will do just that. I have to take them first - obviously - but I also have to work out how to upload them to the comp as it was soooo easy with dad's as the software was already on there. I will do so soon tho so keep your eyes peeled for these updates...
Also, I have to apologise for the lack of posts lately... I had turned on moderating comments function somewhere along the line and forgotten about it and thought that no-one was commenting anymore so I got a bit slack. So this 'TWIT' has turned it off and will make sure to continue posting again from today. There were heaps of comments waiting to be approved and I didn't realise it. Yeah I know... I used to be a blonde!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home