Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

BEVERLY HILLS 90210 COMING ON DVD!

how sour does Shando look in the pic below!!! I hate brenda! I hate brenda! ha ha ha. (Now if only I didn't love her as Prue in Charmed...)

At long, long, long last, Beverly Hills 90210, arguably one of the best shows ever made, will be available on dvd on November 7th, 2006. Now I don't know about all of you, but that excites the hell out of me!!! I love that show and especially Jenni Garth. She rocked! She always had the best hair, even when she was a mad ass drug addict! So hands up who's excited!!! (disclaimer: not sure if that release date is the american one or if that also applies to us over in OZ) but I am the woman in the know so i'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home