Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

All taking shape...

My home is now starting to feel like a real home... I set up a home phone line today and have applied for the internet and I even ordered a cool couch from fantastic furniture the other day! The pic is of a blue one, but mine is a yummy chocolate 'feels like' suede couch! Should receive it by the end of the month and hopefully sooner... Keep your fingers crossed for me!
I am on holidays at the moment and it feels so good to say that i don't go back to work til the 30th August! Yay for me... the sleep ins are working for me so far. Will write again soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Looks comfy April!!

9:30 pm

 
Blogger Turning Japanese said...

I popped into to work to see you even though I was sure you were on holidays... it is the thought that counts!!

Back to Melbourne tomorrow for Fish and Chips night!

Hugs

5:05 pm

 
Blogger Anna said...

Have fun guys, I'll send Mum and Dad home on Monday to join you.

6:25 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Couch looks great - maybe we will have to f&c at your new place some day! See you Friday, almost Birthday Girl

7:26 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home