Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Countdown commencing...

Well, the electricity is connected, the boxes have been scrounged and the packing has begun... Official "start moving" day is Saturday 15th July. Gotta pack and pack and pack and then transport back and forth until all is done. Then the UNpacking begins... PHEW!
Went there tonite to check it all out and it seems in all the excitement, I had neglected to notice that I had ceiling fans in both my living area and my bedroom. That's great news since I was worried about the Australian summer... And overheating. I also managed to meet one of my neighbours who seems nice and friendly. He came over and introduced himself while I was trying to work out the electricity bungle.
Still haven't organised my phone line yet, altho I did ring telstra today to enquire and it all just seems tooooo hard! When did they introduce home phone PLANS? Weird...
Just a few little mentions before I get back to it, thanks to Anna, for the tips about moving, they have been noted!
And to all those who have offered their much appreciated help in assisting with the move, thanks heaps in advance! Will Keep you all up to date with the progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home