Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Superman Returns...

Yesterday, I went to see the movie, Superman Returns. I had not really been fussed as to whether i would see this or not, but the opportunity came up and I decided to go. Well, it was a very good movie - probably more because i expected it to be really crap - but it was something i was glad i saw at the theatre.

I was also impressed with the lead actor... I felt he would never match up to my generations superman, Christopher Reeve, and i was correct, but he was still a bit of a hottie...

Warning though: if you are expecting heaps and heaps of action, you won't get it... I felt it was more of a love story... but if you do see it, let me know what you think.

Mmmm give us a kiss, Superman!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home