Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sebastian Bach concert


As you have probably guessed, its time for a music entry from the metal genre... Sebastian is the hot long haired guy in the middle. I know, surprise surprise!!!
Sini and I, are going to the Sebastian Bach gig in Melbourne at the palace on 15th September. He was a major fave of mine in the metal heydays of the 80's for me. He is still such a spunk however, it was a bit disconcerting when I saw him on episodes of Gilmore Girls, recently. Not really metal at all that show! The only thing that gave him back his metal street cred, was when I saw him ramming a chick up against the wall with his tongue down her throat! Hmmm much better! he he he

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

alright! can't wait, about a month to go... he's gonna blow me away!

10:08 am

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home