Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Thursday, August 10, 2006

The washing woman has arrived...

Well, I am about to become the washing woman! And I hasten to say, but that is going to be a GOOD thing. Today mum rang me to tell me that there were some washing machines on sale at the good old KMart. So I raced on down there and managed to score myself one. There were only a few available you see and at $299 for a 5.5k washer - I was lucky to be one of those who managed to acquire one. So you see, as much as this will be a great thing, not having to lug all my washing down to mum to get her to do it for me, (which is essentially a good thing cos then I don't have to do it) but its a pain in the ass if you I need something washed in a frickin' hurry. So now I have my own I will be fully equipped at my house to be self sufficient. Yay for me. It arrives tomorrow and I hope it won't be too hard to hook up. Now all I need is my new chaise sofa to arrive... fingers crossed that will be before I go back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home