Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It's my party and i'll eat pie if I want to...

Well, today it's my Birthday and after all the waiting for the parental unit to arrive, I have finally been able to eat a piece of Lemon Meringue Pie! That was my requested birthday cake this year. It was really yum! I got some really cool presents too. Charmed season's 5 & 6 from mum and dad and number 7, from my dear friend Beckstar. I also got a lovely necklace from m&d too. And from Ellen and Del, I received a Japanese version of, 'Alice In Wonderland' to add to my, Alice book collection. It's way cool. Oh and a really funky little Alice tin box. Alice rocks! Thanks girls! Thanks to all really... Anyway, I'll take a pic of my great gifts and post them when I get a chance. Well it's off to see Miami Vice soon, can't wait. Then a glass or 2 of wine and maybe some spagbog for dinner. Catch!

3 Comments:

Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Don't forget the cool Japanese Alice stuff you got.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Lots of love

4:16 pm

 
Blogger Anna said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!

3:58 am

 
Blogger April in Wonderland said...

As if, wellen! they so got a mention! They were wayyyyy cool!

xxx

Thanks also, to Anna & Tino for the little birthday wish!

xxx

3:55 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home