Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thankyou...

Just a quick note to everyone that has offered their kind condolences to me over the last week at the loss of, Travis Anthony Gatt. I am grieving quite badly at the moment and may be out of commission for a little while in order to get my 'april mojo' back... That doesn't mean you can't call or contact me in any way, no-one likes to feel all alone - it just means if i am slow to call back or do not answer the phone, please do not take it personally. Thanks especially to Ellen and Del who fed me last friday the nite after the news (a delicious chicken salad mix which i am sure i will appreciate again just tell me what to bring... hint hint) and to Fee who gave me the beautiful flowers and card. These have all been a source of strength to me at this time and i did not want them to go unnoticed or unappreciated. I hope to see and hear from you all soon. And also to be back to my ever schweppervescent self before too long.

A. x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home