Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Heroes...

Me and Del, are obsessed!!! Obsessed I tell you! As you all know, i've had a shitty start to the year and can use some cheering up yeah, so to keep some sense of normalcy in my life when all seems to have fucked up my sense of equilibrium so far this year, I went to F&C nite at Del and Sean's, friday nite... And since I am yet to really sleep properly or without nightmares since the first day of this month, on friday nite I had the intention of leaving early from F&C's nite to try the sleeping thing. Well that didn't happen, Del managed to keep me there (willingly in the end - I have and never will give into peer group pressure) to watch some Charmed and some Heroes. My plan was to leave by 10pm and be in bed by 10:15. Not so. I was there in and out of dozing while watching Heroes... It's damn good! I hope you are all watching it! We watched 3 episodes and I AM HOOKED! Can't wait to see what happens to the indestructible chick this week! Bring it on!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Come back and play catch-up. I kept watching F&C nite, then re-watched with Sean last night. An up to ep 7, only by pure willpower. Another few tonight I imagine. :-)

10:31 am

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home