Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Monday, September 11, 2006

Pancake parlour...


Before seeing The Lakhouse with the girls, we went to The Pancake Parlour... I hadn't been there for a while as the last couple of times I had been, I was utterly disappointed! Which was kinda tragic cos I really love pancakes! But this time, they made it back into my good books! The meal was yummy and hot and flavoursome - albeit somewhat overpriced as always... I had the Tabriz as usual and the girls had a short stack. I'm always up for a visit to the Pancake Parlour so if you want go, just say the word!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

word!

4:55 pm

 
Blogger April in Wonderland said...

Whenever you are ready Miss Del! I'm up for it...

xxx

5:15 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home