Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Monday, September 11, 2006

My New Couch... and other homely pics!

Some pics from my new home...

Yes this is a pic of my yummy new toffee / chocolate coloured suede couch! I hadn't really done it on purpose, but it seems that my home seems to have taken on a subconcious leaning towards representing the Hawthorn Football Club colours... Hmmm!

The lamp table in my lounge has some pics of loved ones...

My dining table with the beautiful table runner on it that Taryn made for me for my birthday this year...

Above is a close up of the fabric...

5 Comments:

Blogger Marg and Graham said...

Wow - it looks so good - and now for some more photos M

9:03 am

 
Blogger Anna said...

Looks great April!!!

6:28 pm

 
Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Lovely. You have it all looking settled and comfy. No moving home again!
I will be over as soon as I have a car to get me there...

9:06 pm

 
Blogger April in Wonderland said...

hmmm now that would be really exciting wellen! You driving a car really impresses me!
xxx

9:11 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like the table runner. How impressive to see it on your blog

6:35 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home