Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sweet 16

My old high school is having a reunion soon and I was looking for my old pics from that time to see if I had anything to contribute to the memorabilia (they are asking for some) and happened to come across these 2 so far! Most others are probably at Grandma's in the garage with all my storage stuff which i will go thru over the next few weeks to see what other treasures i can come up with... Be afraid old lavo friends, be very afraid!!! he he he!

This is me and an old boyfriend at my friend's deb. He did it with one of my best friends and i made it my mission to go home with him that nite and i manage to do just that! I stayed at his place and I swear i was a good girl... ;-) We used to have so much fun together. Even when we were not 'together' we were always the best of friends. We loved music so much and were such antagonists with each other. Loved Duran Duran especially. Go wild boys!

Pic of me after I had been to the Royal Melbourne show one year. Check out the badges!!! I was so enviromentally and politically conscious back then... Clearly! Plus I loved Bon Jovi hence the slippery when wet badge and apparently I loved John too! What everrrrr!

Do you think I have changed any?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home