Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Stella McCartney

I managed to acquire 2 of the fabulous Stella McCartney pieces from Target! I especially like the pretty pink flowy top... It's divine!

The top I got...

The jeans

Now I am that much closer to the Beatles. He he he!

The whole range is here:

Ps: There were full racks again when I just 'took a chance' today to see if there were any dribs and drabs left of the limited edition Stella range... There were no size 8's left, very few size 10's, but pretty much everything else. Spewing for the people who queued up yesterday for hours and got nothing or not what they wanted... Sorry Wellen!

3 Comments:

Blogger Turning Japanese said...

It was an interesting experience AND... I did get what I wanted. Wish I could have taken my time and looked through everything though.

7:46 pm

 
Blogger April in Wonderland said...

I know you got what you wanted! i was talking about the other idiots... I was sorry that you had to be there when they were!!! What tossers...

x

12:20 am

 
Blogger Kimberley said...

We'll have to have a girl's dress up night and you can wear it! That's the one my sis wanted (but green) although she changed her mind when she saw it, didn't suit her.

~ Kimberley ~

8:27 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home