Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Breakfast Club loses a great!

The Breakfast Club
is my all time favourite movie. I love it better than any other movie I have ever seen and I have seen shit loads! I love it better than Kraft Cheddar cheese and I LOOOOOVE that cheese. For shits sake my nickname was, Mouse growing up!
So that's how much i love that movie.
This movie is one of the best, if not THE best, 80's film there is. The fact is, every teen character in this movie can be related to someone we knew in high-school. As a child of the 80's, I can honestly say that this is a representative cross-section of every high school in The world. The geek, the jock, the outcast, the rich pretty-girl snob, and the future criminal. They all exist, to some degree or another, in the classrooms of every high school on the continent. If you don't love this movie, then there is something wrong with you!!!

Well, it is with a very sad heart that I report the death of Principal Richard Vernon! The guy who raided Barry Manillow's wardrobe, made saturday detention a living hell and had no qualms about peeking into other teachers private files in the basement, has passed away.
Paul Xavier Gleason, died Saturday, May 27, 2006 at a Burbank, California hospital from mesothelioma, a form of lung cancer connected with asbestos, which he is thought to have contracted on building sites while working for his father as a teenager
Gleason's passions went beyond acting. He had recently published a book of poetry. His life and loves are best summed up by his daughter with this quote:

"He was an athlete, an actor and a poet," said his daughter, Shannon Gleason-Grossman. "He gave me and my sister a love that is beyond description that will be with us and keep us strong for the rest of our lives."
Rest In Peace, Dick!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was no rich pretty girl snob at my school. But who knows, there was probably one trapped in a boys body trying to get out!!

I went to a boys school....

8:07 pm

 
Blogger April in Wonderland said...

Yeah i guess those who didn't go to co-ed schools kinda missed out... Thats why this movie is just more of a must for all those who had to suffer in other ways too!

10:01 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

penis no mention of how good my company is or was? l do believe now we need a photo that doesn't look half bad. hey know what about the one you sent me? ha ha.
anyway the more l am in it the better it will be, fuck l am full of shit anyway it's looking good catch up soon, see-ya

10:36 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home