Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Thursday, June 08, 2006

I bought a digital camera today!!!


Well, it seems technology has finally embraced me again. Now normally I would say that I have embraced technology, but as you all know, I only got a cd player in my car last year that's how far behind I was... So, it normally has to embrace me and nearly choke me before I give in to it. Anyway, after a couple of months of having to borrow Beckstar's, all the time and discussing ellen buying me one in japan, I finally got a great deal on one at work and am now a proud owner of this little beauty. Well within budget and better than the one I wanted, which they had none left of and so they gave me this one in its place... Sorry, Wellen - you don't get to go shopping for me! So expect some more pics being added to here over the coming months... as I try out my new toy!!! Woo Hoo!

3 Comments:

Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Congrats... I am sure you will love it. I will just have to shop for my own instead!

PS I am happy that it isn't an Olympus!

11:33 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

So many techno changes in such a short space of time...what is next?

3:53 pm

 
Blogger April in Wonderland said...

Not sure what will be next... hopefully my own place of leisure. Yay bring on the technological advancement of my own house!

11:31 am

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home