Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Some things I hate about being single...
  • not having a readily available shag on tap... ie: perpetually to my right in the bed!
  • not having someone to look after you when you are sick
  • always getting invitations for "April" - rarely an "April and..." I am not a loser, I have people I may like to bring whether I share a marriage certificate with them or not!!! Plus, it almost seems like you are not allowed to bring a guest with you as the offer has not been given! So you then feel uncomfortable about asking...
  • not having that special someone you share intimate 'funnies' with...
  • not having someone to be intimate with on a level beyond friendship
  • Not having someone i know i can call at any hour to come pick me up or come over just because i need a hug or just because...
  • Someone else to put the bins out - it is a boys job after all
  • putting petrol in the car the nite/morning before work if it's too bloody cold for me to do so
  • wanting kids so badly sometimes, my loins ache

Some things I love about being single...
  • Being able to play Motley Crue as loudly as i want as often as i want with no-one telling me to turn it down
  • being able to shag/snog whomever i want when i want if and when the opportunity arises
  • going anywhere without checking with someone else first
  • having to share the vodka with NO-ONE... unless there are visitors (although then you can just pretend you don't have any he he he)
  • spending your hard earned money on nobody but yourself
  • not having to listen to someone else's crap ass music tastes
  • not having to clean up after someone else
  • making pina colada's and not having to share the best mix ever with anyone but me
  • being able to sleep uninterrupted by snoring
  • wearing sexy undies and pj's just for me
  • going to see as many live bands and lusting after them as often as i want
this list is currently a work in progress and I will add to it when the need arises... So keep checking back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home