Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Idol's of the 80's...
2nd time round!

Brian Canham and me...

David Sterry and me

Brian Canham getting down

This time Pierre Pierre showed up - I was rapt!!!
Original member of Pseudo Echo number 2!

I took in the show a second time round as the first attempt got screwed up... This time, i got to see all of the show, hear all of the songs - including send me an angel and funky town... And i got to FINALLY meet BRIAN CANHAM!!! DAVID STERRY!!! AND DALE RYDER!!! (who really cares about tottie???)

Brian recognised me from chatting on myspace and we shared a private joke (HIS words he used when he was asked about calling me DEVIL CHICK (HIS NICKNAME FOR ME!!!) It was a 14 year olds dream finally coming true meeting him ***especially***, and David and I had a chat too! Great times my friends... Great times!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice! So f&c and some goss then?

6:45 pm

 
Blogger Marg and Graham said...

Well yes April bUT GOODNESS they look SO OLD - and maybe I am older!

6:12 pm

 
Blogger April in Wonderland said...

You and graham are still such spunks! don't know what craziness you talk about.
xxx

9:43 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home