Little Alice, once had blonde hair...

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Motley Crue, has been very lucky for me so far...

As you all know, I won tickets to see Motley Crue and meet the band last year. I was fucken rapt and let everyone know about it... Cos finally i had my life long dream of meeting Nikki Sixx, come to fruition. Well, last nite i went to the Cruefest with Sharon and we entered the raffle there like the good little Crue fans that we are! All of the proceeds went to charity you see and i managed to pull 2 free tickets to see Rock Star Supernova, Tommy Lee's new band from the TV show. So there you have it! Motley Crue are very lucky for me... Now all i need to do is work out how to get Nikki back here and to shag him rotten! Cos he would never cry for his little blonde ex-wifey ever again... Is that too much to ask???

Rockstar Supernova

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home